Your privacy is important to us. This page describes the steps Great Northern Products takes to protect your privacy.
If you sign up for email broadcasts on the GNP website we will ask you for your e-mail address, first name and last name.
- We will only use the personal information you provide to allow us to send you information updates that you have requested, or as we are required to by legislation.
- We will not disclose this information to any third parties unless we are compelled or required to by law.
- All correspondence from our website will include a link to allow you to unsubscribe from our list at any time.
- You also may unsubscribe from our list at any time by sending an email to NSP@northernproducts.com.
We have several security features on our site to protect your information:
- Anti-spam – to register on the site you have to type in some random characters. This prevents any malicious software on your computer from registering your details with us.
- Secure storage – all personal information collected on this website is encrypted and securely stored.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your computer or browsing device when you access a website. These files are not computer programs and cannot be used to cause damage to your computer.
Newsletters / e-mail updates
We use a program hosted on our website to send out newsletters and e-mails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications. We will never disclose this information to any third party.